Essentials 16-22 Teachers Guide (E478)
Essentials 16-22 Teachers Guide (E478)
Essentials Lessons 16-22
Reading, Spelling, Grammar, & Vocabulary
Learn alongside your students!
Fully scripted lessons and a wealth of teacher resources guide you through every step of teaching the next seven lessons of Essentials! Equip your students for success in reading and spelling as you discover the Logic of English together.
Essentials Teacher's Guide, Second Edition, Lessons 16-22
The Essentials Teachers Guides, the heart of the Essentials curriculum, contains a wealth of tips and resources to equip both veteran and novice teachers to teach Essentials effectively. The Teacher's Guide for Lessons 16-22 builds on the concepts introduced in Lessons 1-15 (Volume 1) to take students even deeper in their understanding of English words.
- Lessons divided into 5 parts for flexible scheduling
- Three levels of instruction make it easy to differentiate instruction, teach students at multiple levels simultaneously, and reuse the curriculum multiple times
- Clear, scripted lessons
- Extensive helps and teacher tips
- Full color layout
- Comprehensive index
- Phonemic awareness
- Spelling analysis - detailed charts!
- Grammar instruction
- Phonogram and spelling games, instructions included
- Vocabulary instruction with Latin and Greek roots
- Dozens of engaging activities, extensive reviews, challenge ideas
- Assessment and Review at the end of each lesson
More About Essentials
- Discovery-based instruction
- Meaningful practice
- Engaging activities
- Accurate and complete phonics instruction
- 74 Phonograms
- 31 Spelling Rules
- Advanced Phonograms
- Spelling Analysis helps students develop fluency and mastery
- Parts of speech, punctuation rules, capitalization rules
- Efficient vocabulary development by learning morphemes
- Differentiated instruction with three levels of spelling and vocabulary
Essentials is Recommended for
- Ages 8 to adult
- Anyone who wants to learn why English words are spelled the way they are
- As a spelling, grammar, and vocabulary program for Grades 2-6
- Struggling readers age 8 to adult
- Struggling spellers age 8 to adult
- Students with dyslexia
- ELL reading and spelling instruction
- Students who have completed Essentials 1st edition (2012) and want to review the material a second time with more advanced spelling words and vocabulary
- Essentials Lessons 1-15 (Volume 1)
Continuing in Essentials
- Lessons 23-30, the last eight lessons in Essentials, teach the remaining phonograms and spelling rules, advanced phonograms, and new grammar and vocabulary concepts. - To continue to these lessons you will need the supplements from Lessons 1-15, plus the Teacher's Guide, Student Workbook, and Morpheme Cards for Lessons 23-30.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship using Expedited Parcel by Canada Post or via Courier which means you should get your parcel in 4-7 business days once shipped. If you would like your order sooner, please contact us for Xpress or Priority Post rates.
If your order qualifies for free shipping and one or two books are backordered, we will hold your entire order until we can ship. If the wait is longer than several days, we will be sure to email you and notify you of total wait time. We can make arrangements for split shipping an order for a flat rate shipping charge if necessary.
Occasionally you will purchase something that turns out to be quite different from what you expected.
-Returns will be accepted on items listed in the catalogue with the exception of Alpha Omega and Bob Jones materials.
-All damages on items must be reported within 5 days of when you received that item.
-CDs/DVDs that have been opened are not eligible for returns.
-Any items that are specially ordered cannot be returned without prior approval. -Catalogue items must be returned within 30 days with a copy of the invoice and must be returned in new condition. Be sure to wrap and package the books well.
Full credit will be given (shipping and handling excluded) for books arriving in new condition. We reserve the right to apply a restocking fee on larger returns.
If you received free shipping on your order, and your return brings your order below our free shipping rate, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit.
How to Order
Orders can be placed by adding products to your shopping cart and checking out. You can also order by phone, fax, email, or regular mail. If you are ordering online, your order will automatically be emailed to us once you check out. You will receive an email confirmation within two working days that your order is being processed. If you have any questions, use the message box that will be submitted with your order with any additional information/instructions.
To request a copy of our catalogue, please contact us.
Heritage Resources tries to keep a good level of inventory and should be able to send out your order quickly after it is received. If you are in a particular hurry, please let us know and we will inform you of any delays.
Payment can be made online with Interac E-transfer, VISA, MasterCard, Debit (if picking up your order) cheque, or money order. Select ‘other’ at payment options for us to call you to arrange payment details if you prefer to not do that online.
Yes, we take Purchase Orders! Please indicate school you are billing to and the p.o. number if you have it. This can be done by going back to the shopping cart under additional notes on bottom left of the screen.
Because this is a family operated business, there are times when we need to be away to pick up product or for other reasons. We ask that you call ahead to make sure someone is home to assist you. We are often available during the evening and on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.
Regular instore hours are 9am - 4pm, Monday thru Friday.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling costs in Canada are based on the value of your order. Shipping costs to destinations outside Canada will be determined on an individual basis after an order is received.
|Purchase Value(before tax)||Shipping Cost|
|$0.00 - $140.00||$14.00|
|$140.01 - $200.00||$17.00|
|$200.01 - $300.00||$22.00|
|$300.01 - $450.00||$24.00|
|$450.01 -||Free shipping|