Best of Beethoven (M218)
Best of Beethoven (M218)
The Best of Classical Kids CD series feature 55 - 70 minutes of instrumental music from six major composers specially selected by Classical Kids producer Susan Hammond. Each compilation includes child-proven works first heard in the award-winning and best-selling Classical Kids series but extended and without narration. Each CD is an engaging and entertaining listening experience for all ages. Liner notes include fascinating facts about each composer plus an introduction to the award-winning Classical Kids CDs - to build Classical Kids fans for the next generation.
1. Symphony No.5 in C minor, Op.67: Allegro Con Brio - Bela Drahos - Bela Drahos
2. Piano Sonata No.8 in C minor, Op.13: 'Pathetique' - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
3. Symphony No.8 in F Major, Op.93: Allegretto Scherzando - Bela Drahos - Bela Drahos
4. Bagatelle in A minor, Wo0 23: 'Fur Elise' - Balazs Szokolay - Balazs Szokolay
5. Symphony No.6 in F Major, Op.68: 'Storm' (Allegro) - Bela Drahos - Bela Drahos
6. Symphony No.6 in F Major, Op.68: 'Shepherd's Theme' (Allegretto) - Bela Drahos - Bela Drahos
7. Piano Sonata No.14 in C Sharp minor, Op.27/2: 'Moonlight Sonata' (Adagio Sostenuto) - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
8. Piano Concerto No.1 in C Major, Op.15: Allegro Con Brio - Capella Istropolitana - Capella Istropolitana
9. Ecossaise Wo0 83 - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
10. Variations on a Duet 'Nel Cor Piu Mi Sento', Wo0 70 - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
11. Symphony No.7 in a Major, Op.92: Allegretto - Bela Drahos - Bela Drahos
12. Rondo a Capriccio in G Major, Op.29 'Rage Over a Lost Penny' - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
13. Piano Sonata No.10 in G Major, Op.14: Andante - Jeno Jando - Jeno Jando
14. Piano Concerto No.5 in E Flat Major, Op.73 'Emperor' (Adagio Un Poco Mosso) - Capella Istropolitana - Capella Istropolitana
15. Symphony No.9 in D minor, Op.125: Chorale and Finale Presto - Claudio Otelli - Claudio Otelli
16. Beethoven Lives Upstairs (Excerpt) - Classical Kids: The Best of Beethoven - Classical Kids: The Best Of Beethoven
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship using Expedited Parcel by Canada Post or via Courier which means you should get your parcel in 4-7 business days once shipped. If you would like your order sooner, please contact us for Xpress or Priority Post rates.
If your order qualifies for free shipping and one or two books are backordered, we will hold your entire order until we can ship. If the wait is longer than several days, we will be sure to email you and notify you of total wait time. We can make arrangements for split shipping an order for a flat rate shipping charge if necessary.
Occasionally you will purchase something that turns out to be quite different from what you expected.
-Returns will be accepted on items listed in the catalogue with the exception of Alpha Omega and Bob Jones materials.
-All damages on items must be reported within 5 days of when you received that item.
-CDs/DVDs that have been opened are not eligible for returns.
-Any items that are specially ordered cannot be returned without prior approval. -Catalogue items must be returned within 30 days with a copy of the invoice and must be returned in new condition. Be sure to wrap and package the books well.
Full credit will be given (shipping and handling excluded) for books arriving in new condition. We reserve the right to apply a restocking fee on larger returns.
How to Order
Orders can be placed by adding products to your shopping cart and checking out. You can also order by phone, fax, email, or regular mail. If you are ordering online, your order will automatically be emailed to us once you check out. You will receive an email confirmation within two working days that your order is being processed. If you have any questions, use the message box that will be submitted with your order with any additional information/instructions.
To request a copy of our catalogue, please contact us.
Heritage Resources tries to keep a good level of inventory and should be able to send out your order quickly after it is received. If you are in a particular hurry, please let us know and we will inform you of any delays.
Payment can be made online with Interac E-transfer, VISA, MasterCard, Debit (if picking up your order) cheque, or money order. Select ‘other’ at payment options for us to call you to arrange payment details if you prefer to not do that online.
Yes, we take Purchase Orders! Follow the prompts to checkout your products and chose ‘purchase order’ at payment options. You may then choose the school and insert purchase order number. If you are looking for a school that is not on the list, please contact us as we are more than willing to help with that connection. If you have any questions, use the message box that will be submitted with your order for any additional information/instructions.
Because this is a family operated business, there are times when we need to be away to pick up product or for other reasons. We ask that you call ahead to make sure someone is home to assist you. We are often available during the evening and on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.
Shipping and Handling Charges
Shipping and handling costs in Canada are based on the value of your order. Shipping costs to destinations outside Canada will be determined on an individual basis after an order is received.
|Purchase Value(before tax)||Shipping Cost|
|$0.00 - $140.00||$14.00|
|$140.01 - $200.00||$17.00|
|$200.01 - $300.00||$22.00|
|$300.01 - $450.00||$24.00|
|$450.01 -||Free shipping|